Sunday, July 12, 2009

Buenos aires cancelled

Heyyyyyy, ADZ "TheOnlyOne" 122 here blogging from Paris.

So in the last entry I told I was about to go in BsAs but I had to cancel because of the swine flue. Several contacts I know who live over there told me government was about to close ALL closed public places (clubs, bar, theater...). Going to BsAs without clubbing is like going in Paris without climbing the Eiffel tower.

I decided to go in Greece instead but I have issues going on concerning my BsAs payment with the travelling agence (basically they took my $$ and don't want to give me them back, FUCK opodo.fr).

Concerning poker this month, I think I'm down a bunch (maybe 6k, I don't know coz I have like 3 differents databases). I hope I can end in the green which should not be hard coz I now enjoy playing.

Next couple days I hope I can fix that issue with opodo so I can relax in Athen.

that's it for today

take care and gl to Ludovic cutsss Lacay who is crushing in the ME.

also a shootout to my buddy Rui gohanounet Cao : rent me your house.

No comments: