Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Quick update 3 days before living the dream

h3y

Gambling (which is a seen composed of high stakes poker, compulsive betting and donkaments) has gone well this month.

At poker, I officialy can announce you that you soon should see me at the highest games running on iPoker. I just signed a deal with my friend and poker player doug WCG|Rider Polk for a stake. This guy is amazing, seriously, he had run SOOOOO bad for like 6 months (with like 70bi below the expectation on his ev graph) and he is up more than 125k in September. Congrats to him, he trully deserves his heater.

here is my graph :






I won't show the ev line since I outrageously run good.
+1k tournament
+4.4k sport betting
+2.5k rakeback

here is a funny (or not) story by the way. A week ago, I lost 5k in one day and I was hugely tilted (as usualy when I lose more than 5 buy-in in a session). So I'm like "omfg I need to get unstuck", hopefuly it was a night during the soccer WC qualification so I look at the matches list and I see France plays. For those who don't know, France has been terribad at soccer since last WC so I'm like "okay, what happens when 2 bad teams fight each other : DRAW". I look at the odds and I see the draw is the highest odds (3.15). So I'm like, OMFG LET'S GAMBLE. I put 1k to win $3150 and I shipped the US DOLLARS. Then after I won, I thought the best way to do right was to reinvest my winnings at 5/10. Finally, I ended the day up 1k. Degeneracy day.

In 3 days I'll be in Buenos Aires. Wow that's crazy and I'm a bit freaked out and I guess I'll figure out how to live once there.

take care

Robin

5 comments:

BONBONSOiR said...

hey whut's your sn on ipoker ?
congrats on the good run btw & keep it going!

Xerxes said...

Same question, I like to looks PTR, the evening before to go to sleep.

And how much BI is Rider over EV this month ? 300 ?

Anyway, GL !

Xerxes

RB said...

update morraaaan

hi_THERE said...

I promise I'll once I will find motivation. But life is pretty much perfect here.

flocks.programming said...

update !! ^^