Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I gotta feeling that this year is gonna be a good year...

YOOOOO, ADZ "omg is he back ?" 122 blogging from France.

Last month was very rough. I had never felt this bad. Poker affected my mood and I'm really not proud of that. I lost close of 20k (mainly in PLO) and I was pretty much broke at this time.

Hopefuly I had enough monies on my neteller account to book some vacations in Barcelona, Spain. It went very good, I finally drove my Audi TT (car bought with my poker $$ : pics at the end of the thread) and I ate a ton of amazing foods : catalans ppl have these delicious meals like this bread with squeezed tomato + oil olive + garlic called Pan amb tomaquet (or smth like that).

I have not played during my vacation, I just wanted to relax, think about my futur. I had not taken any off poker vacation for a year and I kinda needed some. Poker (or money ?) is so addictive and I believe it almost ruined my envy to play poker for good.

I'm now back in France and I'm doing well for August (down 1k for the month but I was down 5k at the lowest point). I now mainly play NLHE and I will play NLHE until I rebuild a roll big enough to handle swings at PLO. I moved down at 1/2 and 2/4 and I plan to play 2/4 for the rest of August, hopefuly I can move up at 3/6 next month.

Saturday I go to my dude Alex who lives in Montpellier. I went in Montpellier once and I enjoyed the city (south = the sunny part of France). We will play A LOT (I hope at least) and I also gave him a chance to freeroll me : I have to do 30min of sport everyday (he has a bicyle in his apartment) otherwise I give him $100 a day I don't do excercie.

That's it for today, CU AT MICROSTAKES

No comments: