Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A great day

Today I woke at 3PM after a v long night, when I woke up, I knew I was going to have a very good day. I had a rendez-vous with my coach sport to make a program based on my goals. I wanna lose some weight (around 7/8kg, im too lazy to convert in lbs) and keep my self in good shape to permise me to be more focused and less tilted when I play poker.

After 1 hour of sport (40 minutes of running, 25min of musculation), there was stuff I had to take care (cleaning my flat, buying new light...) then I was ready to start a long session. As I said about my 1k shot yesterday, I was to grind nl400/600 16 tables to get my losses back. Obv I won back my losses of yesterday and even ended up with 2.5k or so of winnings.

After dinner, my coach and I decided to start a 600/1k session, we did not do very well (everytime he spectates me I run bad anyway) and he told me I could keep playing 1k. I finished 1.5k up, playing v solid poker (even if I ran bad, one more time). I will post some hh's tomorrow, there are some interesting hands and I will also post hh's where I put sobraoboy on tilt.

Tomorrow, I will pratice an hour of sport (I try to go 4/5 times a week), play poker for 2 hours or so and go in Paris with my brother to do LES SOLDES (a period when goods are up to -80% cheaper, yea my brother is poor, he does not play poker).






















cya guys

No comments: