Sunday, January 4, 2009

Introduction

Hey everyone. Welcome to my blog, I will try to update it as much as I can. To introduce myself, I'm Robin and I'm 20 years old, I live in Paris, France and I play poker for a living since november 2008.

What did I do before turning pro ? I was a student but school bored me (even if I was quite good) and I decided to take a shot on pursueing what I was always thinking to : to play poker for a living. You might think it's quite risky blabla. I'm 20 and I don't plan to play poker for my whole life, I just want to take a sabatic year. I will go back to school next year anyway.

About my poker carreer : I seriously started to play poker march last year where I discovered fullring at stars. Being able to play many tables at once was smth I really enjoyed. I just had $113 on my stars account and started at nl5. One month later, I was to grind nl100. I stayed at nl100 for a while because I was a little scared money. We are now in november, I decide to leave school and I turn pro. Naturally, I could not play for a living playing nl100 and it came obvious I had to move up as high as possible.

Today, I mainly play nl400/600 on a 35k roll and it's scheduled to play nl1k tomorrow thanks to my coach (who also stakes me at nl600/1k). I'm really grateful to him, since we started I have improved my game A LOT and his trust means a lot to me. I hope he won't be disapointed aswell.

Tomorrow I will post some garphs (that's what you are all waiting for I guess).

Robin "ADZ122" C.

5 comments:

The Eureka Kid said...

Want to link exchange mate? www.eurekakid.com is me, let me know.

tsfxyz said...

Hi Robin,
I want to improve my game too, could you give me some coathing lessons plz ? :>

tiltbad said...

Robin, same thing as eureka? http://tiltbad.blogspot.com/

Anyway, my roommate and I have played with and watched you come up since at least your days at 50/1. First good player in the history of france?

hi_THERE said...

sure tiltbad

Anonymous said...

"I play poker for a living since november 2008."

lol