Thursday, January 8, 2009

a little update

Hi everyone

Last couple nights, I have had some issues to sleep and it prevented me to play yesterday. Anyway, today, I was back to the tables and I did pretty well. Actually, most of my winnings came from sobraoboy (he's def the spewest player in the world) and I enjoy everytime he insults me in the chat. I played 16 tables (from 1/2 to 5/10) and ended 3.5k up until midnight where a couple of setup made me lose 2k. I'm still 1.5k up but it's getting frustrating.

Whatever, today, I also received The poker mindset which I have heard a lot of good of and I hope it will help me to be less result oriented/short term oriented, it's something I have to work a ton on.

My coach and I have done a session tonight, we played some 5/10, 3/6 and even one 10/20. No interesting hands, nevermind.

Tomorrow, I will try to play less tables at 3/6 and 5/10 to focus on regulars and try to spot their tendancies. And I announce you that I might go to the Deauville EPT, I won't play it but I may play some side events but I will def hit some cash game tables. Tell me if some of you will be there, we might take a drink or whatever.

cu

ADZ122

1 comment:

frigoo said...

allez bonne chance pour les sides de deauville et continue ta progression de malade !

bye