Saturday, January 31, 2009

January results and febuary goals

Hey !

In this entry, I will talk about my last week with Artanis11, my results for january (including garphs) and my goals for febuary.

Week with Artanis :

Lex lives in a lovely town called Culemborg (which is near Utrecht). It was fun and his family was very nice to me. Sad part is I lost my Iphone over there and it kinda put me on tilt. Badfuly, we did not grind at all (and the few we played, we lost bout 3k mainfuly thanks to a coin flip lost at 10/20). Anyway, I'm looking forward to invite him in Paris (Paris > Amsterdam >>>> Utrecht btw) and show him what a true balla city is.

January results :

Given I was on vacation for 2 weeks, I did not put in enough volume but results are still very satisfactory.

Stats :









Garph :















Standard 10k day :













+3k ungraphed
+3k bonus


Febuary goals :

- 100k hands
- 2.5BB/100
- Doing sport 4 days a week
- Getting involved as much as I can with my students
- Plan a trip in USA (if you live in USA/Canada and want to meet me, just let me know)
















Amsterdam and one of its many rivers.

4 comments:

Xerxes said...

T'es sans doute le plus gros fiche que je connaisse...

Pffffffffff, lamentable !

Signé : anonyme

PS : en plus Ruquier, c'est nul !

(congratz, j'ai hâte de voir si tu franchis 100k en février :) )

hi_THERE said...

y a un truc de musique à la place de ruquier ;<~~

Unknown said...

Est-ce que tu as rencontré Artanis par l'entremise de liquidpoker ?

hi_THERE said...

Hello Boris

Sorry, I did not see your message til now.

No I did not meet artanis via liquidpoker