Friday, January 16, 2009

HEYYY GUYS !

Ok, last fews days, I have not played much. My envy to play poker comes by periods. Sometime, I can't stop to grind for 2 weeks straight and sometime I can't motivate enough to play 4 hours per day.

I have a busy week coming. Tonight, a friend comes from Vannes (my former city before moving in in paris). It's gonna be a lot of fun and it's prolly scheduled to have a couple drinks in Paris's bar. Next monday, I take a train to Deauville. My laptop (that I bought one month ago) is already broken and it PISSES ME OFF cause I need one to play next couple weeks. I have to buy another one coz I can't wait to have it fixed (balla right ?).

Yesterday, Artanis11 did a final table@109+r, congrat to him. I don't know how he does to play donkaments. He finished #3 btw.

I plan to get into coaching next month. At the beginning, I will do it in french because I'm not confortable at all with english. So, if you are french and you play fullring (nl200+), pm me and we will discuss details further.

Because I don't know if I will play a lot. Here is my montly garph :




















Obviously, it's my best month ever and I'm HELL PROUD OF THIS.

During my vacation, I will try to take some pics. It's gonna be legen - wait for it - dary.

ho, here is a funny hand

***** Hand History for Game 23931627050 *****
$400.00 USD NL Texas Hold'em - Thursday, January 15, 09:17:34 ET 2009
Table Aconcagua III (Real Money)
Seat 9 is the button
Seat 1: ExMember ( $76.00 USD )
Seat 3: koh samui08 ( $616.80 USD )
Seat 4: DCal Zone ( $406.00 USD )
Seat 6: ADZ122 ( $415.00 USD )
Seat 7: gregy20723 ( $423.10 USD )
Seat 8: lessharm ( $598.20 USD )
Seat 9: Artanis11 ( $529.50 USD )
ExMember posts small blind [$2.00 USD].
koh samui08 posts big blind [$4.00 USD].
** Dealing down cards **
Dealt to ADZ122 [ Ac Ad ]
DCal Zone folds
ADZ122 raises [$122.00 USD] <=== I SET A TARP
gregy20723 raises [$423.10 USD] <=== TARPED
lessharm folds
Artanis11 folds
ExMember folds
koh samui08 folds
ADZ122 calls [$293.00 USD]
** Dealing Flop ** [ As, Jc, Ts ]
** Dealing Turn ** [ 7d ]
** Dealing River ** [ 9c ]
ADZ122 shows [Ac, Ad ]
ADZ122 wins $833.00 USD from main pot
gregy20723 doesn't show [Js, Jd ] <== ORLY ???
gregy20723 wins $8.10 USD from main pot

have a nice week end guys

6 comments:

hi_THERE said...

what ? omfg WHAT ? HOW DARE YOU MORON ?

Xerxes said...

Yo !

Dire qu'il y a pas longtemps, tu voulais que je vienne dans ton groupe, alors que maintenant tu défonces les mid stakes et que je fais péniblement 1.5BB en 200 (put*** de SNE quest :( ) !

Sans indiscrétions, c'est qui ton coach ?
Et comment arrive tu à cette sexy ligne rouge sans faire dropper tes SD winnings (vu que c'est quasi impossible d'avoir les deux ups) ? Tu runnes comme un dieu ou tu es juste bon ?

Xerxes, qui a rajouté un nouveau blog :)

Et GL !!! Et au plaisir de te voir sur Paris un de ces jours !

hi_THERE said...

yo xerxes.

run good obv, envoi moi ton msn a r.chesne@gmail.com, WE NEED TO TALK.

Xerxes said...

ADD !

J'y suis pas souvent, donc t'en fais pas si tu me vois pas ;)

Spewtard Team said...

gg pour tes resultats mec

ByrdGang du CP

Sedeete said...

Sick parcours. Très intéressant :)

J'aimerais suivre ton chemin ;)